HR at SG Analytics
Views:12296 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:809
SG Analytics - Senior Analyst - Equity Research - Sell Side - Pharma/Healthcare Sector (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Client - Sell Side
Description of role :
Work will involve preparing and updating financial models in Pharma/healthcare sectors including projection, valuation and scenario/sensitivity analysis, writing equity reports including company profile/ investment thesis/thematic or sector reports. Work will also involve ad-hoc requests of various nature from the client. The role may require the candidate to engage in client communication, as well as willingness to take on any other additional tasks.
- Working on various types of assignments, including financial modeling, report writing and extensive secondary research
- Creating fully functional financial models with driver-based forecasting, scenario and sensitivity analysis, GAAP to non-GAAP reconciliations, equity valuations, etc.
- Maintaining a task list of ongoing/pending tasks on a regular basis, and finalizing task priorities with the analyst/senior analyst. Maintaining and updating a tracker of portfolio companies under coverage/shadow coverage
- Regularly communicating with the client/in-house PM on project updates and remain up-to-date with sector happenings
- Ensuring that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline, and taking absolute responsibility for the output, which will include a self quality-check process
- Maintaining flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments
- Contributing to internal knowledge creation and ad hoc assignments.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel and financial modelling, strong financial and valuation concepts (DCF, relative, SoTP)
- Experience in equity research report writing
- Basic knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player and willingness to learn