Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:2988 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
SG Analytics - Project Manager - Business Research Team - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Sector (8-10 yrs)
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a "Project Manager" to join the Business Research Team of SG Analytics.
- Candidate should be experienced working in delivery and operations of projects within the pharmaceutical and healthcare consulting / research / analytics / services space.
- Should be able to independently handle projects, lead team members, involve in client discussions and be solution oriented. Should be highly motivated, inspired and should be ready to take challenges.
Client Management :
- Handle overall client engagement, project planning, resourcing, deliverables and client communication
- Effective client communication listen, identify and understand client requirements (both said and unsaid)
- Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities: generating ideas, insights and innovative problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage a team of 8-10 researchers.
- Project/Work Management
- Independently handle end to end consulting projects using robust methodologies
- Act as an SME for pharmaceutical and healthcare across the organization
- Lead the operations and delivery of pharmaceutical consulting projects
- Assist in business development by creating proposals, collateral's and capability presentation
- Work closely with top management to explore possible business opportunities, support sales team to acquire new accounts & customize the company offerings
- Responsible for overall team development, productivity, appraisals and performance management
- Effective delegation and management of team members across multiple projects
- Impart domain specific knowledge and training to the team members
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work on process improvement initiatives (guidelines, process, training) to enhance productivity of team members
Desired Candidate Profile
- Areas preferred but not restricted to Market Assessment, Market Entry, Competitive Intelligence and Primary research
- Databases - IMS MIDAS, Pubmed, Science Direct, Clinical trial registries, Patent Databases such USPTO, Espacenet etc.
- Should be well versed with MS excel, dash boarding and other tools
- Good verbal & written English