HR at SG Analytics
Views:382 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SG Analytics - Lead Analyst - Data Governance (6-9 yrs)
Lead Analyst is responsible for managing the Service and Delivery of the engagement. This includes but not limited to team management, stakeholder management, process, idea generation and change management.
- Perform business analysis activities, such as requirements analysis, business process modelling, creation of use cases, business rules writing and maintenance, creating and maintaining glossaries, workflow diagrams, and responsibility specifications
- Collaborate with project team members to clarify and detail the implementation process
- Articulate the key business problems and provide options for a solution
- Review test cases, release literature, and user documentation and perform QA validation and provide signoff prior to release
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency to motivate, develop and mentor team members in a dynamically changing environment
- Answer operations related queries from the client and internal stakeholders
- Manage small team consisting of 10 - 15 analysts and senior analysts working on operational tasks such as exception resolution, data cleansing, etc.
- Perform data reconciliation between MDM tools.
- Maintain an overall understanding of industry landscape to ensure that we are deploying best-practice solutions.
- Provide oversight into data, data systems, and process improvements required to monitor and improve business data quality
- Be responsible for troubleshooting data issues and conducting root cause analysis when MDM data is in question
- Work closely with the team and any services/system integration vendors on successful release management.
- Proactive monitoring of delivery activities, including active stakeholder management, and assuring collective delivery excellence
Skills And Expertise:
- 6-10 years of experience working in an analytical or technical role such as a Business Analyst or Implementation Analyst type position is preferred
- Experience in New Tool implementation and project management
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence to accomplish objectives in a matrix management environment
- Strong relationship management skills, consultative skills and client-facing experience
- Work independently on small to large and complex projects without the need for supervision
- Provide honest assessment to stakeholders of the expected delivery date of the problem resolution to ensure consistency with their expectations
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially with executive level customers and partner, as well as, internal and external contacts
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work with all levels of management
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion
Understanding of data, databases, data tools (e.g., SQL) and data processing experience. Intermediate in Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel, Visio.