Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:507 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
SG Analytics - Business Analyst - Client Engagement (5-10 yrs)
SG Analytics - Business Analyst - Client Engagement
Job Description :
About the role :
- This is a critical role to serve as a SPOC in the capacity of a Business Analyst to one of our marquee clients. Our client, based out of the US is a Fortune 100 Leader in Technology software product and has set up an innovation center with face paced growth roadmap. One of the key requirements for them is to avail quick insights to ad-hoc business questions pertaining to their product usage metrics and account intelligence insights
- This role involves working directly with the Global Product Engineering lead of the Innovation center (based out of the US) that has been set up within this clients organization.
- With this role, you will get to exercise your experience in deep quantitative analysis (expert use of SQL queries and excel pivots will be a must to aid you in ETLs and data aggregations) and insights that supports this clients global product roadmap plans.
What you should have :
- If you are a highly motivated, proactive solution driven, client engagement expert who is seasoned with quantitative data analysis and insights generation, then you are on the right page!
- If you have worked directly with Account Intelligence / Product marketing teams Or with Analytics and Consumer Sciences teams to generate intelligent recommendations using large volumes of processed INTERNAL DATA, then this is the right role for you.
- We are looking for top performing Business analysts that have consulted with TMT or CPG/ Retail clients to provide valuable insights using their customer data analytics OR have worked as a Business Analyst inside a TMT/ CPG/Retail organization to support the ad-hoc analysis requirements of Engineering / Product marketing / Strategy leaders
Key highlights of this role :
- Yes, its a high profile role with quick growth opportunities for you. The spotlight will definitely be on you, as you represent SG Analytics as a Business Analyst with deep expertise in deploying market and account intelligence analyses modules (Trend analysis, SWOT, PESTLE, Cohort Analysis, Data partitioning, Account /customer profiling, etc. )
- You get to work and engage directly with the above mentioned client, and be a key part of their growth plan by providing timely and relevant insights to the key internal stakeholders within this account
- You get to work from home/ off shore in India, directly with the global innovation team of this client in their work/cloud environment.
- You need to proactively leverage multi-functional teams (Power BI developer, Data Engineer that are also working with this client) in an agile work environment .
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED :
- Has over 5 years of experience in global client consulting engagements on ad-hoc business analysis, with extensive experience in analyzing and mining client's internal database namely usage analytics related data, customer /account intelligence data, etc. to answer questions on customer acquisition/ retention, market estimation, marketing campaign effectiveness, etc.
- Advanced Excel and Presentation creation hands-on expertise is required
- Conducting prescriptive or diagnostic analysis that link large volumes of internal data with external or publicly data sources (newsfeeds, product marketing information, feature launches, customer profile, financial datasets, etc.)
- Should also have experience in business hypothesis testing by deploying data partitioning and statistical analyses - cause effect / key drivers analysis, factor analysis, customer segmentation, etc.
- Should be adept at converting data into insights, using or creating compelling storyboard templates.
- Have been using project management tools like Microsoft planner, JIRA, etc. as part of your daily professional life, since ever!