Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:14169 Applications:814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:650
SG Analytics - Analyst - Telecom Research (4-6 yrs)
Location - Hyderabad/ Pune
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Analyst to join the Enterprise Verticals research team of SG Analytics Telecoms Research division. The analyst will be developed to be SG Analytics expert for the region
Key responsibilities :
- Build-up and evolve expertise in enterprise telecoms sector by conducting research with the different parts of the ecosystem, involving services providers, technology vendors, regulators, enterprises and many other players in the fixed-telecom and media value chain.
- Research, collect and validate market-specific and company-specific data - financial data, operational data, KPIs.
- Work on research on ad-hoc projects mainly focusing on data gathering, high-level interviews and data estimation / manipulation Technics.
- Support customers by providing timely and accurate insight and any other clarification related to research and analysis of business markets.
- Assist other colleagues by providing intelligence, insight, new ideas and market data.
- Research - The collection of knowledge to create an in-depth view of the industry and relevant markets within it to create profitable, marketable products.
- Data - The experience of dealing with complex data points in a way to be capable to translate them into relevant recommendations to main market leaders in the Internet and Telecom industries
- Industry engagement - The motivation to be in constant conversation with the main industry players during research programs or at industry events or client meetings
- Editing - The refinement of the writing process to ensure quality control and consistency throughout the business
- Content Creation - The synthesis of the research via the interpretation of data and contextualization of knowledge
- Client Support - The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner
- Strategic Planning and Development - The creation of a forward-looking research programme and to maintain market positioning using available resources
Experience and skills Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously
- Superior English writing and presentation skills, including a personable manner and the confidence to speak in front of large and senior-executive-level audiences
- Highly numerate, with the ability to identify and present concept, trends and complex data in a compelling visual way.