HR at SEW-Eurodrive India P Ltd
Views:576 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SEW-EURODRIVE - Manager - Project Purchase (7-13 yrs)
MANAGER PROJECT PURCHASE
1. Handling Project purchase complete purchasing cycle of all New & Expansion project of DTC & DC, Automation projects of MMHS & D&A against customer enquiry/orders. Accounting, recording & processing of Project Orders. Negotiation and finalization of all commercial terms with vendors including techno-commercial vendor evaluation & joint selection with project team ensuring compliance to our requirement.
2. Understanding & Handling of different purchase requisitions for different items from projects team including tracking & monitoring project expenditure w.r.t. approved budget jointly with project team.
3. Maintain SEW India policy for Projects in line with management guidelines.
4. Training to the subordinates for purchasing transactions in SAP.
5. Responsible for maintenance of QMS & documents for Project function and maintaining adequacy to purchasing systems and policies.
6. Management response (Jointly) for all audit observations related to Project purchase.
7. Provide MIS report to the management for Vendor Reliability, Vendor Rating and Status on new & expansion projects & Requisition Status Report for MMHS & D&A and Analyse the same.
8. Discussing, closing & maintaining long term commercial contracts with vendors including price agreements for MMHS & D&A.
9. Correct postings in SAP for all purchase related transactions. Specifically ensuring that postings regarding the legal taxations for receipts are entered in compliance to the legal norms.
10. For New & Expansion projects of DTC & DC - Receipt booking of the Capital Goods in to system and clearing the necessary invoices to finance department for further payment with GRN.
11. For MMHS and D&A projects - Co-ordinate with WH for receipt booking of project related goods in to system and clearing the necessary invoices to finance department for further payment with GRN.
12. Facilitate bill clearance and accounts reconciliation with vendors to ensure that payments are released to vendors in time as agreed in the contracts.
13. Responsible for managing all vendors including vendor rating.
14. Conducting regular vendor rating meetings to ensure continuity in support as expected.
15. Evaluate and select new & alternative sources of supplies to ensure timely, cost effective & quality product availability jointly with project team for project material.
16. Arranging documentation for vendor registration in SAP system for newly developed vendors.
17. Creating and implementing systems and processes to ensure smooth functioning of the areas of responsibility.
18. Responsible to maintain documents and records as per QMS procedure of the department.