Senior Technical Recruiter at Seven Lakes Technologies
Views:578 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Seven Lakes Technologies - Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
About Seven Lakes Technologies
We- re a niche technology solutions firm offering products and services for the upstream (E&P) oil and gas SME sector. Our expertise has historically been in services (Business Intelligence / Data warehousing / Enterprise Application Integration, Custom solutions, Mobile applications), and we are currently developing some cutting-edge products of our own. Our senior management and technical architects are from IITs and IIMs / Top US MBA schools and the team has an extensive experience in Oil and Gas with a deep technology expertise. Our office locations are in Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Houston and Bangalore (India).
Core Skills required:
- Must have Good SQL knowledge: Should be able to track the data to identify the exact location of problem.
- Must have - Demonstrated experience as product support analyst or product implementation analyst or product quality assurance analyst.
- Communication Skills: should have experience talking to clients and engaging them
- Problem-Solving Skills: Should be able to isolate the problem area
- Critical Thinking Skills: Should be able to provide valuable feedback towards product improvement
- Documentation and Specification Skills: Incident management and problem management along with detailed documents
- Analysis Skills: Should be an analyst at heart, motivated to get to the heart of problems and create simple solutions
- Facilitation and Elicitation Skills: Should be able to facilitate smooth working of engineering teams during problem fixing and QA
- Stronger experience in analytics
- Passionate problem-solver
This role will have 3 facets:-
- Analysing Customer Support issues - Assisting with Customer implementations - Assisting with Product Quality Assurance Essentially, this person will become a go-to-person for the Product. Over time, expected to develop strong knowledge of the inner workings of the product (business logic, not software code) and functionality
- Provide Level 2 support - Support helpdesk team in problem triaging and fixing any issue pertaining to training or configuration
- Interact with Client teams (business and IT) to understand the exact problem - during implementations or post Go-Live
- Analyse the problem to isolate the problem area and list possible solutions if possible
- Should have good SQL skills (SQL Server preferred) to write queries to understand the data presence through the flow
- If an issue found that is beyond the ability of analyst to fix, he/she should work with the engineering
- If an issue found that is beyond the ability of analyst to fix, he/she should work with the engineering and product team to strengthen/fix the product - Should have the ability to write requirements in detail for the benefit of engineering teams (QA and Dev)
- An Engineer by qualification (preferably with an oil and gas/mechanical background)
- An MBA from IIM / ISM is must.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience