HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:3355 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:447
Service Relationship Manager - Wealth/Private Banking (3-8 yrs)
Service Relationship Manager - Wealth/Private Banking
- Candidates with prior exp in Wealth / Private Banking will be preferred
Provide client service support in :
1. Accepting and placing transaction orders upon RM and /or client request
2. Ensure smooth processing of Accounts with healthy first pass scores and ensure clarity in documentation, with adequate record of updates and process flow
3. Responding to client inquiries on documentation, account balances, account activity, statement information, securities transfers, security information, general product and/or service information
4. Research and initiate corrections in transaction and/or account errors
5. Liaison with Operations/Product teams, group service providers and dealers
6. Create MIS reports of the client portfolio.
7. Servicing of Banking customers in terms of cheque referrals, statement requirements, Re-KYC, Risk Profiling
8. Ensure compliance and processes are adhered to in all internal and external communications
9. Handling of NRI clients
10. Handling of Trade and Forex Transactions
Provide support to the company and/or Management by :
1. Maintaining existing accounts through excellent client service, creating and maintaining client files, obtaining required documentation
2. Initiating client contact via phone/meetings as needed to support RMs.
3. Relationship deepening
4. Review client portfolios with RM for improvement in services
5. Control Mechanism for all deferrals/ exceptions
6. Pro-activeness in enhancing existing processes & controls
7. Ensuring regular updations of Risk Profiling and Family Mapping of all customers
8. Ensuring all customers of the Bank are KYC compliant
9. Fulfilling Internal Audit and Internal control requirements
Cross-Sell of Savings Bank a/cs and Addition of Hooks into existing and new a/cs
1. Opening New Savings Bank a/c of Existing WM customers/family members.
2. Get existing customers to primarily bank with us by creating Hooks (i.e. Bill pay/Tax Registration/ASBA/Auto Pays,...etc.) in their bank a/cs
Job Requirements :
- 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience in investment/financial services
- Knowledge of Financial Products and Systems
- Knowledge of Banking Products, Processes and Systems
- Achieving Cross-sell targets on Banking products (Savings Accounts and Hooks) Relationship Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.