Service Quality Manager - BFSI (1-12 yrs)
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes
- Drive Service Quality for all customer journeys
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Review and closure of pending customer complaints & service requests received at branches
- Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies improving the bank's efficiency and profitability by leveraging cost reductions
- Setting requirements for achieving standards of excellence in behaviour and code of conduct and monitoring their compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.