Associate Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:261 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Service Presales Role - IT (10-25 yrs)
Job Description Service Presales
Responsible for IT Infrastructure Managed Service Solution Architecture. Having experience in Infrastructure Managed Services (Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services)
Key Job Functions :
- Keep abreast on Technology trends and market needs around IT Services
- Package new offerings to complement the current offerings portfolio
- Assess the current offerings portfolio and repackage for better penetrations
- Regular interaction with sales team to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for business
- Expertise in contributing towards providing detailed responses to RFP/RFQ/RFI
- Develop RFP by understanding the customer needs and their business requirement
- Gather detailed requirements from customer RFP's
- Discussions with customer and other stake Holders to seek clarifications on RFP if required
- Arrive at technical proposal with right Service design & solution based on the RFP needs
- Put together winning solutions in response to RFPs, working closely with sales and delivery owners for delivery imperatives and cost inputs and sales / delivery owners.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Create impactful presentations, backed by market intelligence, to support the sales / Account Owners on specific pursuits.
- Actively participate and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities.
- Create collaterals and case studies based on offerings and work delivered by Organization, demonstrating the ability to address customers specific business needs.
- Develop industry specific technical whitepapers and collaterals.
- Strategic Engagements with the Tools & Automation OEM/Partner's.
Required Skills & experience :
- Graduate with min 7-10 years of experience in IT Service Delivery / IT Services Pre-Sales role
- Good understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of tools & automation technologies.
- Need to have an understanding of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA). Need experience to supporting the Technical Proposal
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Flexibility and adaptability with Pro-active approach to customer engagement.
- Experience in building and responding to RFP's.
- ITIL Certification is desirable
Required Personal Traits :
- Techno savvy with inclination to learn new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Advanced computer skills - MS office, MS project and Visio
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations/circumstances.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.