Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:401 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Manager/Senior Manager - Service Delivery - BPO (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is one of the largest insurance broking company in the world with global presence.
We are looking for someone with good experience in contact center operations of international processes
We are looking for only female candidates.
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the company
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company's internal capacity
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage data collection for the updating of metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.