Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:244 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Service Introduction Manager - HR Shared Services (12-20 yrs)
- The role is responsible for the continuous improvement and simplification of processes and services within the HR Services remit. The role holder needs to ensure governance of the HR Services Global Quality framework.
- The incumbent will lead a team of Service / Process Owners, Project Managers and Quality Assurance Specialists.
Key Accountabilities :
- Ownership of processes - responsible for continuous improvement and simplification of processes within HR Services.
- Governance of the HR Services Global Quality framework and HR Shared Services operational quality assurance objectives.
- Oversee all HR Services projects through a team of Project Managers; operate as single point of contact for all PM related escalations
- Forge a strong working model with global HR Operations to ensure an efficient working environment throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage all transition opportunities into HR Shared Services
- Manage Business Continuity, Enterprise Risk and Information Security plans for HR Shared Services
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Proven track record of successfully managing large programs
- Extensive experience in leading teams
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Knowledge of HR / IT environments (SuccessFactors or other Cloud Based System preferred otherwise SAP HR On Premise)
- Ability to work in a cross functional / multi geography environment
- Excellent communication and Presentation Skills
Key performance indicators :
- On time and on budget delivery of all projects delivered through the team
- All HR Services processes defined and updated on ARIS
- Green Controls in the ASA framework
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Graduate Degree (mandatory) / Post Graduate Degree (not mandatory)
- Strong recognised qualifications in PM methodology (Prince2, Agile or similar)
Direct / Indirect Reports: 12 - 15 FTE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.