Consultant at Career County
Views:2719 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
Service Head - Retail & eCommerce - Consumer Appliances (10-15 yrs)
Profile - The position is responsible to cater Retail and E-commerce Service Operations on an End to End platform. Work with National Service Head to implement customer service policies through the ZSHs as per directions.
- Fixing ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services levels.
- Managing laid down SOPs for the retail operations.
- Handling face-to-face escalations from business & trade
- Reporting back on results with RCA to the management.
Principle Accountabilities (KEY RESULT AREAS):
Service Strategy Development:
- Be a part of the service strategies for Consumer Division / FDO operations to achieve service leadership.
- Build service infra to increase customer satisfaction and retain customers.
- Set measurable, time-bound business objectives and review progress.
- Ensure overall TSat & CSat at all the SBUs / Zones.
Category to Cater
- Consumer Division channel
- FDO channel
- Health Conditioners channel thru ASPs
- E Com channel
- ASC channel
- Execute service plans for the consumer sales business as per directions.
- Create a technically strong team to handle field crisis.
- Continuously build up the service infrastructure of the service function to ensure proactive customer service leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Revamp service infrastructure to meet needs of new products.
- Formulate training plans and be central resources for training to continuously train CD BPs/ASCs / HC ASPs to deliver timely and quality service.
- Ensure and keep field personnel updated on product and other information to help them in being equipped to answer customer queries.
- To ensure coordination with logistic timely and adequate supply of spares this would improve response time (logistic management).
- Coordinate between SBUs on product quality feedback and ensure that appropriate action is affected.
- Ensure control of "free of cost" replacements by monitoring consumption patterns at all CD partners.
Service Force Management:
- Provide direction and feedbacks to create a motivational climate, which will maximize the contribution of each individual.
- Training of BPSTs/ASSDs/ASPs
- Coach and develop leaders at the SBU levels.
Leveraging Best Service & CRM Practices:
- Support implementation of best practices thru CRM
Roles & Responsibilities:
On Customer Operations
- Continuously explore new markets to plan service infra in line with sales plans.
- Monitoring all the KPIs at the SBU level including HCs
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Coordinate on training his team to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Ensure revenue budgets are achieved as per assigned targets.
- Retain NPS scores as per the targets.
- Monitor spares movement to the SBUs as per requirements.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies of EFL from time to time
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media with clear RCA analysis.
On Trade Operations
- Collate the trade partners list from local sales leaders / Ahs.
- Firm up the PJP in line with partners sales contribute to business
- Visit key top partners & record NPAs
- Track DEF repairs as per the SLAs
- Set process to obtain NDCs from all the mapped partners with 100% business validations.
- Communication skills to liaise effectively with other functions in the SBU
- listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to augment & lead a team under him.
- creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- an ability to work well under pressure
- Good personal presentation, especially when face-to-face with customers & trade partners
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of achieving revenue targets
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.