Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:852 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Service Head - Credit Cards - Bank (12-22 yrs)
We have a leadership role for the profile of Service Head - Credit Cards with the leading bank based in Mumbai.
Job Location - Navi Mumbai
Job Description :
- Reporting to Head - Customer Value Management and Principal Nodal Officer of the Bank.
- The role includes line responsibility for all third, second, and first line contact centre teams (in-house and offshore) providing ongoing customer service, and specific service teams as well as the planning and forecasting team.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centres, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact centre management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across contact centres.
- Work closely with HR, L&D and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development all levels of contact centre colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all contact centre roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact centre operation
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organisation on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increase in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Looking for candidates having experience in handling credit card contact centers.