Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3927 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Service Head - Banking Segment - B2B IT Hardware Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
Service Head - Banking - B2B IT Hardware
- If you are looking to work for one of the top manufacturing companies in India, with a great role and exposure to international working structure, then this role is for you.
- Our client is one of the largest IT Hardware manufacturing companies in India. Their products range from industrial machinery to IT products and services. Their clients cover segments across Banking and Finance, Airlines, Automobiles and even Government Houses.
- It is a privately held company with a dynamic management team, a strong financial base, and excellent R&D facilities and manufacturing infrastructure that churns out quality products and services.
- As the Service Head - Banking, you will be responsible for people management of technical and managing the professionals of regional service heads, Service Managers including Key engineers/Lead engineers and Dedicated engineers in their respective teams
What you will do -
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of multiple activities including installation, PM, Life cycle support and SPOC for the customers which are based in the respective zone.
- Supporting the field team, with committed objectives, schedules, and costs as per allocated budget. Service head is expected to have a strong mindset towards Continuous Improvement (CI) and will be responsible for driving the CI initiatives.
- Providing overall understanding and experience in Banking self-service products and its standards and Technical Support processes.
- Effectively communicating to banks/clients and internal team
- Maintaining morale and productivity by giving feedback to team members as needed.
- Proactively working with the Project management team and call center and Internal various team for activities like resource requirements, job rotations, and attrition prevention.
- Recognizing Top Talent, Critical resources in the teams.
- Designing and updating Succession plan for all the critical resources to minimize the business risk.
- Mentoring the Support team
- Developing and coordinating recruiting and staffing in line with her/ his business function's strategies and diversity requirements.
- Identifying performance issues and escalating to TSG team and following up till the solution provided.
- Managing the daily activities of support team to ensure assigned tasks are completed in accordance with time, cost and technical objectives
Also responsible for :
- Service delivery as per agreed SLA for all Banking products.
- Revenue generation for all Banking products.
- In time implementation of various projects.
- Uptime & team management to measure TAT for various vendors & 3rd party products.
- New business development
- Review & conduct monthly/quarterly meets with team to overcome deficiencies for smooth operation.
- Visit to customer as per service plan matrix.
- Head count planning and spare parts planning.
- On time payment collection
- Minimize the Penalty & meet SLA uptime
- Ensuring all the AMCs are booked on time as per the target.
What you need to have:
Qualification: BE (CSE/ECE/EEE)/B. Tech
Experience : 15 years Plus (8 to 10 years managerial role in any asset deployment company)
- Strong knowledge of asset deployment
- Candidate should have Managerial experience in Project Management, Account Management, Operation Management, Client Management
- Must have excellent technical and operational knowledge in service field.
- PAN India handling experience is required.
Technical Skills: Basic electronics, concepts of the switch, banking product skill sets along with networking skill sets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.