Service Head - Automobile/Consumer Durable (5-12 yrs)
- Manage the service team nationally to provide customers with technical support including the servicing/repair/installation of their products.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of customer products to include vacuums and other products.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
- Provide real time feedback on Quality issues to assist respective team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
- Analyze & Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
Other Duties :
- Support Service Engineers in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support consumer repairs in region.
- Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances