Managing Partner at V-Konnect Associates
Views:2904 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Service Excellence Role - Six Sigma/ISO - Bank (4-10 yrs)
- Deployment and Driving Quality Initiatives Like ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, Five S
- Conduct trainings for executives at various levels on Process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Five S & Business Excellence Framework.
- Ensure Robust Measurement and Monitoring Mechanism for various processes by partnering with stakeholders in the Organization.
- Conduct Workshops to Identify Process Improvement Opportunities and drive workforce productivity and cost savings for all the Business Units and Support Functions.
- Stakeholder/Conflict Management at various levels of the organization and able to effectively lead cross functional process improvement projects.
- Conducting QMS/Service audits and ensure adherence to laid down quality/service standards.
- Drive high impact quality improvement projects by using Lean, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Engagement of various stakeholders towards deploying the Business excellence model (RBNQA/Golden Peacock/CII)
- Facilitating Quality Award Applications and garnering Best Practices through these initiatives.
- Mentor/Advise staff on quality initiatives through continuous trainings and knowledge dissemination sessions.
- Advise Senior Management on best practices, new technologies/innovation through Service Benchmarking.
- Facilitating Idea Management Initiative across bank for driving Employee Suggestions in partnership with Multiple Stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.