HR at Emagine Infotech Software Private Limited
Views:1007 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Service Delivery Manager - Recruitment Business (10-15 yrs)
Role : Service Delivery Manager
Experience Level : 10+ Years
Location : Bangalore
Task 1 - Develop & grow business:
- Set-up a monthly on-site fix day to visit key people & consultants.
- Qualify new business opportunities and requirements with decision makers.
- Act as the SPOC for the client
- Solicit business leads from consultants on assignment
Task 2 Guaranty quality of service to the client:
- Manage SOW's, PRs, POs
- Populate internal tools & Follow-up (Requirement, Sourcing & Billing Workflow PO till Payments)
- Onboard consultants
- Drive periodic reviews of consultants during project execution to check quality & level of satisfaction (with both client and consultants)
- Coach consultants when required to adjust to the clients needs.
- Conduct exit interviews and off boarding of consultants
- Network with consultants to identify top talent.
- Develop Sponsors
- Proactively chase contracts extensions 6 weeks in advance
- Manage nonperformers out & handle replacements.
- Proactively redeploy consultants before the end of their assignment
- Grow revenue, increase margin and enhance business sustainability with the client
- Oversee performance of consultants to ensure delivery against contract requirements
- Ensure that assignments / SOWs are completed fully, on time and within budget, such that;
- Customer satisfaction levels remain high
- Consultant satisfaction levels remain high
- Revenue targets are achieved and revenue growth potential is not compromised but rather is actively enhanced
- Mitigate risk and deal with any issues arising during the delivery lifecycle
- Guaranty excellence in population Sourcing & Workflow accurately & on time
- Be seen as a trusted advisor by the customers
emagine Group supplies senior consultants and specialists with sector-specific knowledge within Banking & finance, energy, telecommunication, and transportation. We now have employees working in 10 countries across Europe as well as India.
We have a flat organizational structure where the tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. You will be given the opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues.
We are very proud of our teams and combination of employees. We value diversity and appreciate sharing knowledge across the organization, so we can grow professionally and privately. We hire people with passion and engagement that are motivated and strong minded to contribute to our values and diplomatic culture.