Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:232 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Delivery Manager - Network Voice (12-20 yrs)
We have a senior opportunity for Service Delivery Manager-Network Voice with one of our client for Bangalore location.
- She/he will be responsible for delivering Network voice and video services to the client.
- Achieve SLAs and comply with contractual obligations.
- Responsible for achieving client satisfaction target.
- Identify and implement cost savings strategies to improve cost efficiencies
- Knowledge on Cisco collaboration suite (IP Telephony, Cisco WebEx), Google Video Conferencing and similar products.
- Customer management and Presentation skills
- Change management review and approval
- Drive continual improvement plan (CIP)
- Flexible to work in European business hours
- Customer service experience preferably worked in IT Service Industry.
- Analytical thinker willing to think outside the box to resolve customer impacting situations.
- Ability to work with operations team on the priority of issues in order to resolve the most urgent customer impacting issues first.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in handling team.
- CCNA, CCNP VOICE certifications preferred
- ITIL Foundation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.