Service Delivery Manager - IT Infrastructure - Telecom (12-17 yrs)
Job Referrence - 4133870/001_158660346110037
Category - IT & Systems
Description - Subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM) and Delivery, methods, processes, strategic technology infrastructure planning, Service Resiliency, Design thinking, Service Automation and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations in 18 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. They offer an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to their subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Job Description :
- Facilitates the availability of IT infrastructure, systems, and services to meet the commitments in a cost-effective manner.
- Lead Availability Management activities and process on the account
- Assuring that services and components are designed and delivered to meet their availability targets.
- Initiate infrastructure changes to promote better system availability.
- Ensuring that all the existing services deliver the levels of availability agreed upon with the business in SLAs
- Monitoring of IT Availability achieved against SLA targets and to provide a range of IT Availability reporting to ensure that agreed upon levels of availability, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Provide integrated management and coordination of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Availability Management, Release and Deploy Knowledge Management.
- Act as escalation point for Service Management Process and Resources on the Account.
- Use specific information from Major Incidents in conjunction with the Problem Manager to appraise technical teams so that they can build high quality RCAs.
- Act as escalation for Problem Management to SILs / Delivery Line Management if RCAs are not meeting the required quality on consistent basis
- Work with Incident / Major Incident Manager to continually improve upon the Recovery Model for resolution of Major Incidents to restore service quickly.
- Lead ISM Process awareness across all Service lines and provide education if required
- Promote knowledge base (KEDB) across service lines which could in turn help in speedy resolution of Incidents.
- Revise, Review and ensure approval of ISM Process Account Level PIMs.
- Interlock with SIL on resolving issues which impacts the ISM activities performed by delivery.
- Maintain working relationship with client on Operational matters with account director owning client issues.
- Review and report ITSM Process KPIs, Control Points and Operational Metrics to stakeholders as appropriate.
- 12+ years of experience in IT operations and service delivery
- Experience on Service Now tool
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in the telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.