Service Delivery Leader - Financial Control - Global Service Firm (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Mining / Steel / Shipping
Category - Finance
Skills - Finance Controller
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role has a global reach, interface with senior leaders across the organization including Global Service Lines, Treasury, P2P, General Accounting & Reporting, Business Improvement, Audit & Assurance, Technology, controllership and Third-party vendor partners.
- Client is a leading global company
- They are future-oriented and they reward employees with opportunity, open and diverse culture and a responsible working environment for a progressive career
- Contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of FS processes and services.
- Monitoring of off-shore services delivered from India to ensure day to day Finance Services processing is performed in accordance with established SLAs and processes and with quality, which includes performing quality checks
- Leading financial activities remained on shore. Depending on team, examples include: (Trouble shooting when offshore teams seek help, managing customer escalations, process standardization activities, filling the gaps between regional operations, month end closing support, authorizing financial requests, driving critical business decisions & strategy, etc.)
- Drive collaborative behavior to work with various teams for one common finance service delivery
- Liaising with customers on delivery of finance services and managing day to day customer satisfaction with optimum end user experience
- Contribute to immediate day-to-day issues containment and to their long term resolution in coordination with the offshore team and in alignment with theFS operating model.
- Liaise with stakeholders as necessary: off shore delivery centers, BUs, IT, Compliance, other functions etc...
- Prepare/provide formal feedback to customers on escalated issues. Includes root cause analysis
- Log issues and monitor resolution
- Educate BUs and other stakeholders with best practices
- Actively work with group controller's team in defining and implementation of accounting policy and process changes (e.g. Implementation of accounting standards, process design for compliance to accounting practices, etc.)
- Graduate Diploma with Concentration in Business Management, Finance or Accounting,
- CA /CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in managing global COEs or AOEs across multiple location. Display flexibility to manage different time zones, cultures, people
- Proven experience in process improvements, automations, transitions, process standardization
- Hands on and proven experience in end to end general accounting including working knowledge of critical accounting standards
- Working knowledge of global process owner's information systems (SAP) and business processes (such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Financial Planning & Reporting, Intercompany Accounting and Analytics, Fixed Assets) is mandatory
- Relationship and stakeholder management and ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience within and/or exposure to shared services (captive and outsourced) will be an asset
An excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting team. The company has established itself as a leader within its market and has exciting growth plans.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.