Service Delivery Leader - Financial Control - Global Service Firm (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Mining / Steel / Shipping
Category - Finance
Skills - Finance Controller
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role has a global reach, interface with senior leaders across the organization including Global Service Lines, Treasury, P2P, General Accounting & Reporting, Business Improvement, Audit & Assurance, Technology, controllership and Third-party vendor partners.
- Client is a leading global company
- They are future-oriented and they reward employees with opportunity, open and diverse culture and a responsible working environment for a progressive career
- Contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of FS processes and services.
- Monitoring of off-shore services delivered from India to ensure day to day Finance Services processing is performed in accordance with established SLAs and processes and with quality, which includes performing quality checks
- Leading financial activities remained on shore. Depending on team, examples include: (Trouble shooting when offshore teams seek help, managing customer escalations, process standardization activities, filling the gaps between regional operations, month end closing support, authorizing financial requests, driving critical business decisions & strategy, etc.)
- Drive collaborative behavior to work with various teams for one common finance service delivery
- Liaising with customers on delivery of finance services and managing day to day customer satisfaction with optimum end user experience
- Contribute to immediate day-to-day issues containment and to their long term resolution in coordination with the offshore team and in alignment with theFS operating model.
- Liaise with stakeholders as necessary: off shore delivery centers, BUs, IT, Compliance, other functions etc...
- Prepare/provide formal feedback to customers on escalated issues. Includes root cause analysis
- Log issues and monitor resolution
- Educate BUs and other stakeholders with best practices
- Actively work with group controller's team in defining and implementation of accounting policy and process changes (e.g. Implementation of accounting standards, process design for compliance to accounting practices, etc.)
- Graduate Diploma with Concentration in Business Management, Finance or Accounting,
- CA /CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in managing global COEs or AOEs across multiple location. Display flexibility to manage different time zones, cultures, people
- Proven experience in process improvements, automations, transitions, process standardization
- Hands on and proven experience in end to end general accounting including working knowledge of critical accounting standards
- Working knowledge of global process owner's information systems (SAP) and business processes (such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Financial Planning & Reporting, Intercompany Accounting and Analytics, Fixed Assets) is mandatory
- Relationship and stakeholder management and ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience within and/or exposure to shared services (captive and outsourced) will be an asset
An excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting team. The company has established itself as a leader within its market and has exciting growth plans.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.