Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:862 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Service Delivery Lead - Quality - Global Shared Services - Pharma (15-18 yrs)
Client : One of the leading player in Global Shared Services Operations
Role : Service Delivery Lead - Quality
Reporting to : General Shared Services Head and Regional Quality Director (Spain & India)
Location : Hyderabad
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the Quality operations in GSS
- Overall supervision and control of the Quality operations
- Driving internal customer expectations, establishing plan for delivering APQRs, Metrics, Stability summaries, Trend reports, Training reports.
- Supervises staff, oversees the delivery of multi-disciplinary programs and prepares a variety of plans and reports.
- Drive process efficiencies and people engagement.
- Establish KPIs for the Quality team and utilize KPIs to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure the established KPIs are tracked and reported out to the leadership and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with process owners and leadership in the planning, deployments and execution of the functions roadmap.
- Coach and direct team to achieve departmental and personal goals; perform performance appraisals.
- Be the first point of contact for Quality.
- Drive the operational excellence framework for Quality at GSS
Summary of functions
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited direction.
- Coordinates resources at the site and tracks the workload on the teams.
- Able to work independently and bring solutions and strategies.
- Follows Quality policies and procedures.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
Desired Skill Set:
- Results Focus
- Leading, Engaging and Empowering
- Technical writing
- Data analysis
- Ability to collaborate with global and local teams on projects
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.S./B.A. or M.S. degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- At least fifteen years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with at least 8 of those years being experience in Quality Assurance and at least 5 of Shared Services (dedicated unit for the execution of specific operational tasks for the multiple business units within the organization).
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry regulations applicable to API and Drug Product manufacturers.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and coaching, with ability to motivate teams to reach a common goal.
- Strategic thinking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.