HR at Sepio Products Private Limited
Views:2559 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:488
Sepio - Manager - Product & Technology (2-10 yrs)
Sepio Products Pvt. Ltd is an IoT company focused on transforming supply chain security and efficiency by creating unique digital identities for products on the shelf, connected to a robust, cloud-based software. It is on a mission to make the world a better place one product at a time through the use of cutting edge technologies.
Sepio is currently looking to add rockstars to its growing team based out of Mumbai. As a key member in the company, this person will take ownership and help drive Product Development and Management with the Directors. More specifically, the roles and responsibilities include:
Drive product strategy, vision, and product roadmap :
- Understand the company's vision and ensure alignment between sales and technology teams in terms of product development
- Understand customer requirement, ascertain product-market fit and translate customer needs into functional and technical specifications for the product
- Suggest improvements in the product in terms of features, processes, UI/UX etc.
- Conduct competitor benchmarking, incorporate best practices from other world-class products
Execute Product Development roadmap and plan :
- Conceptualize and build wireframes, mockups, and workflows for new product development and additions to existing products
- Build functional and technical specification documents
- Build product release/sprint plans and coordinate with the technology team to ensure timely delivery of new features and sprints
- Perform UAT to ensure smooth product releases
- Ensure adherence to global standards and best practices
- Coordinate with the client team to ensure seamless integrations with client IT systems
You should apply if :
- You want to work for a growth phase Enterprise Tech startup
- You are a technology enthusiast and believe technology can solve real-world problems
- You have demonstrated active listening skills, are highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B or B2C technology companies in technology/product roles
- You have prior experience in understanding business needs and translating it into product features in a way that can enrich the product for all customers
- You have prior experience in building or improving technology products
What do we look for :
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong team player
- Focused on delivering results with high standards
- Innovative think out-of-the-box.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure situation
- 2-5 years of experience in technology companies (preferably in enterprise SaaS companies)
Job Location : Mumbai