Director - Operations at Profacto
Views:5058 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
SEO Strategist - Digital Marketing & Analytics Business (4-9 yrs)
Following are the details:
Role: SEO Strategist
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- Be responsible for Strategy Planning & Execution for SEO campaigns, analytics, keyword rankings monitoring, keyword research, site auditing methods and link analysis
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Regularly check for crawl errors, canonical issues, bad redirects, duplicate content to let the client know and minimize such technical errors on the client site
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for multiple clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for client requests
Sr. HR Consultant