Director at Qikhire
Views:1222 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
SEO Role - EdTech Startup (4-12 yrs)
Well funded ed tech start up
Mid to senior level roles (designation subject to experience)
Opportunity to work for a robust Edtech in India. The candidate will be responsible for Search Engine Optimization strategy and delivery. The candidate will utilize their existing skills and experience to deliver results.
To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills. You should also be willing to work with a dynamic and creative team. Your main objective will be to make sure that our content is search-engine optimized. You will be indirectly contributing to the growth and success of our organization.
- 4-12 years of in-house organic SEO experience.
- Strong knowledge of current SEO strategies and trends.
- Strong problem solving and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to influence others and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of online marketing and how to build online products
- Proficiency in HTML markup and web development.
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting including SQL, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Hands on experience with Google, Bing and 3rd party search tools.
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Good knowledge of best practices for multi-regional websites, local SEO etc.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates; familiarity with online SEO resources, tools, blogs, and forums.
- You love digging into data - analyzing performance metrics for different marketing campaigns.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment.
What you will do:
- Create a robust search engine optimization strategy, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive testing and growth.
- Manage SEO performance including keyword analysis, content writing, meta tags and link building
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Create effective strategies for search engine optimization.
- Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
- Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites; Lead research for SEO friendly keywords.
- Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
- Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
- Stay up to date with current technology and trends within the SEO arena and communicate to the rest of the marketing team.
- Working with the marketing team to develop the online strategy.