AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:669 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
SEO Manager - Consumer Goods (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 2 years of proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
This is a work from home full time role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.