Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:6500 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
SEO Lead - Strategy - EdTech Firm (4-6 yrs)
If you are a passionate Multichannel Marketer interested to manage campaigns that drive the KPI critical to the business, this is the right job for you!!
Our client is India's only Ed Tech Company that provides live online classrooms from top teachers. With a mission statement of Choose Your Classroom, it aims to revolutionize test preparation, by connecting teachers and students seamlessly. Live! Their vision to make quality education available, accessible, and affordable across the country.
It is founded by AIIMS, IIT and IIM Alumni with their offices in Denver, Gurgaon, Delhi, Jaipur & Hyderabad. They have more than 11 Lacs registered students on their platform & offer 500+ courses.
As an SEO Lead (Strategy), you will be owning and executing SEO strategy and being a key member of the Growth team from day one.
What you will do:
- Developing & executing overall on-page and off-page SEO strategy including content, linking distribution.
- Mentoring and guiding the SEO team by helping them neatly divide their tasks and trajectories.
- Constantly monitoring and improving page ranks, authority, and quality & volume of traffic.
- Periodic SEO auditing in collaboration with the technical team, identifying new opportunities.
- Keeping up with the industry best practices, a hawk eye on Googles SEO updates.
- Keeping an eye on the competitors SEO strategies and coming up with counter strategies.
- Managing SEO budget across different strategies along with their respective quantifiable outcomes.
- Understanding of SEM, marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) would be a plus.
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and tactics from keyword research over link prospecting to the monitoring of performance metrics.
- Ability to write and edit short text blurbs where needed.
- Experience of 4 years in the field of SEO, preferably from a good Digital Marketing Agency.
- Knowledge of tools like SemRush, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Hotjar, etc.
- Good Excel and reporting/dashboarding skills.
- Preferably an engineering graduate or someone who has basic knowledge of web technology.
- Good hands-on experience in analytics and research tools.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Excellent command over the English language.
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 12,00,000