Views:539 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SEO Head - Retail (7-12 yrs)
Role: SEO Head
from 7 to 12 year(s) of Experience
Key Responsibilities (Job Profile/KPI's)
- SEO optimisation for the brand and market places
- Intelligence for content
- Increase in organic business
- Expertise in all technical knowledge
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- SEO manager in performance digital agencies or in marketing divisions of brands
- 6 years
Reporting to: Head Data
We are seeking a talented, motivated and experienced SEO Head to continue to support the growth of the business. You will be joining a passionate team who work together across different departments to contribute to the success of the business. You will have the opportunity to apply your expertise to a fast-paced website in the retail industry, marketing a variety of products and ensure that our customers have the best online customer experience available.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be in control of the on-page, off-page and technical strategy for the website
- Discover organic opportunities and develop long-term and sustainable plans and processes to support organic growth
- Work in conjunction our third-party agencies/partners
- Assist the content team in their efforts to successfully rank products and content
- Monitor the performance of the on-page campaign
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- You will have an appetite to contribute to the success of the business.
- Expert understanding of SEO and its commercial impact no our business
- Be proactive in the SEO community
- Experience in creation of online content for an established consumer brand.
- Excellent written and spoken skills with the ability to confidently communicate strategy plans to key members of the business and stakeholders.
- Experience working with SEO in an ecommerce environment.
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly competitive and regulated industry.
- Good understanding of how SEO affects the wide digital marketing strategy.
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on search engine optimisation.
- Experience using digital tracking tools and providing insights, performance data and analysis back to the business.
- Proven experience in successful SEO campaigns
- Degree qualified in a relatable subject (preferred)
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.