People Success at TranZact (FCB Technologies Pvt Ltd)
Views:168 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SEO/ASO Specialist - IT (2-5 yrs)
Job Title - SEO/ASO Specialist
Location - Mumbai
TranZact is a team of young enthusiasts with a common goal of making companies much more efficient by helping them grow their business and revolutionising the way businesses interact with each other.
We build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building modern websites (SPA & Isomorphic), mobile apps for Android & iOS, REST APIs and servers, internal tools, and infrastructure for all our users.
TranZact was started by 3 guys and we have built an awesome team along the way.
Sharad Sen Sharma (Product) - IIT KGP (2010), IIMA (2015), ex - Barclays, McKinsey
Ritesh Kumar (Business) - IIT KGP (2011), ex - Everstone, Ambit
Rohan Sen Sharma (Technology) - BITS Pilani (2013), ex - Oracle, Cubito
What do I need?
- 2-3 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines
- In-depth understanding of Google analytics, SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Proficiency in different Keyword tools like Google keyword planner, Wordtracker, ubersuggest,
- Ability to work independently and with team
- Has Worked in a fast-growing unstructured startup environment
- In-depth experience of market research in SME SaaS-tech or SMB segments is preferred
- Having an agency background is preferred
What I will be doing?
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Will be responsible for ranking TranZact 1st for all the relevant keyword searches across google search(web), play store , youtube etc.,
- Evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies and reporting of digital activities, insights and trends in the market.
- Work on On-page activities like Content hygiene, Intrabacklinking, Keyword LSI checks, duplicate content checks & SEO hygiene (Meta tags, Alt Tags, File names, hero images, etc).
- Off- page activities like backlink building, monitoring the link performances, Hygiene and web page speed optimisation.
- Collaborate with our Content and Marketing team to optimize play store pages, landing pages and content.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop link building strategy.
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
What happens after I apply?
- Quick phone call to learn about your experience and why you want to work at Tranzact.
- Interview rounds with the founders and marketing team.
- There might be optional rounds customized to your experience.
- We aim to close the end-to-end process within 3 days of giving you a phone call.
- Be a part of the journey to take a Series A startup to IPO
- Build world class products that will have an impact on the lives of millions
- Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers, product guys and growth
- Learn from great mentors and industry leaders.We have an agreement with our Angel Investors that they will help us build & grow our product & company. If required, our team members can work from their of- ce to learn from them
- Competitive salary and attractive ESOPs
- Think you've got what it takes? If yes, go ahead and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to meet you.