HR at Senvion Wind Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:433 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senvion Wind Technology - Lead - Legal Contracts (8-13 yrs)
Job Purpose: This position would be responsible for independently being in-charge of all aspects of project, procurement, vendor's contracts of the Company
Job Responsibilities : Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Exposure to key functions in power and infrastructure sector, ranging from contracts management & procurement, project management, understanding LC/BGs, warranty and indemnity issues
- Finalization, review and negotiations of GCC for various contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, MoUs, LoIs, LoAs, Lender Agreements and contracts, Bank / Financial Institution documents and other commercial agreements.
- Managing Pre-Award & Post-Contract, legal negotiations and compliances, contractual risk assessments, contracts administration, correspondence, claim settlement, handling contractual issues, replying and preparing claim notices such extension of time, liquidated damages, termination, change & variations, claims and contract closure.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues. Prepare and advise on pre-litigation and litigation strategies
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for preparation of Contract documents, Sub-contracting agreements, Joint Venture/ framework / Consortium Agreements,
- Developing & improvising systems, processes &formats and monitoring their implementation.
Reporting to - Head Legal
Job Location : Powai - Mumbai