GM (HR&A) at Sentiss Pharma
Views:483 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Sentiss Pharma - Manager - Organizational Development (8-10 yrs)
OD Manager (Organizational Development)
We are seeking a highly capable organizational development specialist to contribute expertise to our development initiatives.
MBA (Human Resources) with 8 - 10 years' experience as an organizational development specialist in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Job Description, Key Skills and Competencies :
- Responsible for designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Proactively partners with managers to identify and implement strategies to improve and maintain a positive, inclusive work environment utilizing best practices for creating an inclusive culture and climate.
- Leading the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals; designing and executing key programmatic elements of the OD process; measuring the achievement of established goals.
- In collaboration with management, reviews organizational culture and recommends systemic programming to increase intercultural competencies throughout the organization.
- Gathering and assessing feedback from all levels in the organization regarding concerns, areas of improvement, successes and highlights.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity-building strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.