GM (HR&A) at Sentiss Pharma
Views:361 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sentiss Pharma - Manager/Lead - Procurement (5-7 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB:
- Sourcing and procurement of Raw materials( API, Excipients) and packaging Material for Pharmaceutical Formulation Business.
- Vendor Identification, selection, evaluation and qualification on the basis of quality, price, documentation, regulatory support and long term vendor sustainability for companies business.
- Raw Material Inventory Reconciliation.
- Budgeting and Achievement for RM and PM Budget.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- All procurement as per timelines and as per approved budget
- Complete vendor evaluation, qualification and approval as per CQA guideline
- Vendor Relationship Management for all strategic vendors for Raw Materials and Packaging Material
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Procurement of RM/PM for commercial use for plant and CML locations.
- Negotiation with the vendors to ensure cost effective purchase.
- Ensure proper documentation is being maintained for procurement activities i.e. price index, quotations, purchase orders.
- Preparation of MIS reports - Monthly MIS for Purchase function, Material Tracking Sheet. Also circulate the agreed weekly and monthly KPI reports as agreed with supervisor.
- Alternate vendor development for raw materials to reduce dependency on single vendors.
- Audit compliances and maintenance of documents as per ISO standards for all RM and PM.
- To arrange technical documents, DMF and response of regulatory queries from identified vendor of Raw Material and packing material to form part of Registration Dossier of Formulation development
- To finalise Min and Max Inventory level with Supervisor and review the same quarterly basis and ensure to remain within the agreed inventory levels.
- To generate feedback data of price trend/availability facilitating effective procurement.
- Review inventory position including valuation on monthly basis and ensure disposal of not required inventory available in stock. Prepare detailed report for writing off expired, obsolete, damaged, and rejected material and ensure for destruction approval and destruction of the same as per the norms.
- To work out the lead time and MOQ of each item and develop action plan to improve the same.
- Costing/ cost comparison of packaging material. Analyse and report Budget Plan Vs. Actual and ensure to make all the procurements within the planned budget.
- To ensure timely payment to all the Vendors.
- Ensure Rating to Vendors is given on yearly basis. Coordination of audit of Raw Material and Packaging material manufacturers as per GMP requirement.
- Arranging test license for import of input materials for development
EDUCATION: B.Tech/ MBA (MM/SCM)
EXPERIENCE - Experience in Pharma Industry in API sourcing