Sentieo - Sales/Account Management Role (1-2 yrs)
Sentieo - Sales/Account Management Role (Fintech Saas Company)
Built by former hedge fund analysts, Sentieo is the equity research platform of the 21st century. Our platform overlays cutting edge search, collaboration and visualization tools on financial data sets allowing our clients to supercharge their research process. Today, hundreds of analysts and portfolio managers are actively relying on Sentieo to make investment decisions and are switching over from competitors such as Bloomberg Terminal & CapitalIQ.
We are a well-funded, fast-growing financial data start-up that is quickly carving out our own niche in a $100Bn+ global market. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and New Delhi, Sentieo serves investors across the globe.
- We are seeking a talented self-starter for an Account Executive role to work out of our New Delhi office. This role is for an ambitious, career-minded salesperson who is confident in their ability to navigate the sales cycle by honing in on a prospective client's goals, needs, and issues to provide a tailored solution with Sentieo.
- This individual is tasked with educating prospects on the value that the Sentieo platform provides by working collaboratively with our internal Marketing and Inside Sales teams to drive brand awareness. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle for each prospect from start to finish.
- Create, implement & execute an account plan to aggressively drive direct Sentieo sales efforts and revenue results.
- Focus on acquiring new business through individual sales efforts of cold calling and supported prospecting methods.
- Lead all aspects of the sales efforts - from initial qualification of a prospect through the execution of contracts and handoff to Customer Success.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight Sentieo's competitive advantages and superior ROI for prospects/clients.
- Identify, organize, and focus Sentieo internal resources (marketing/pre-sales and post-sales) that are required to effect closure of new sales opportunities.
- Stay abreast of industry news, competition and ecosystem trends - thus, being the resident expert for the customer segment.
- Work with the Customer Success team to exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 1+ years of direct/outside sales experience with a financial services technology or B2B SaaS product.
- 1+ years of prior cold calling and pre-sales experience.
- Demonstrated & quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding quarterly/annual sales objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers.
- B-tech or MBA from a premier college.
LIFE AT SENTIEO:
- Rewarding environment - Join a collaborative and intelligent team that is committed to achieving our mission.
- Comprehensive compensation and equity package.
- Full suite of health benefits coverage for employees.
- PTO to sustain energy and creativity.
- Maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Opportunity for career development and vertical movements within the company.
- Team outings and activities to build community (happy hours, team events, off-sites, etc).
- Stocked kitchens to keep you fuelled. Financial technology or financial services experience.
- Interest in finance and/or investing.