HR Consultant at Sentieo
Views:1021 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Sentieo - Product Manager - Growth - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
Sentieo (www.sentieo.com) is a next-generation equity research platform. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our platform overlays cutting edge search, collaboration and visualization tools on financial data sets to allow investors to supercharge their research workflow. We are a well-funded, fast growing financial data startup which is quickly carving out its own niche in a $30Bn+ global market. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Delhi & Zurich, you will be joining a global team that is constantly striving to deliver value to our clients through excellence and innovation.
We recently closed our Series A round of $19M - https://yourstory.com/2018/10/sentieo-raises-series-funding-centana-growth-partners/
If you are interested in our vision, go through this blog post - https://sentieo.com/blog/our-19-million-series-a-round-what-it-means-for-sentieo-and-the-future-of-financial-research-software/
What you'll do:
To summarize in 1 line - You will help Sentieo grow revenues.
Some of the things you will be expected to take up -
1. Helping us optimize our lead to closed won funnel
2. Building products that make our sales teams more efficient
3. Building a prediction engine that lets us preempt which customer will churn and take corrective actions accordingly
4. Build the best onboarding tours that make a feature loaded product like ours a breeze to use
5. Design best free trial experience for new leads that maximize their chance of conversion
- You will be one of the initial members of the business operations team at Sentieo.
- The person is expected to be extremely hands on with working with data and taking ownership of the tasks assigned to him.
- This is an entrepreneurial role, where you will be expected to find problems yourself and figure out how to solve them. In the process, you will learn a lot about how to effectively operate a technology product-oriented business.
Your experience and skills:
- Post graduate from a top B-School
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- 2+ years of experience working in product growth, engagement, or monetization, including definition of customer scenarios, definition of A/B tests, analysis of funnel performance, creative problem solving, and helping a team build and ship high-quality code
- Great project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Humility (this is one of our core values, check your ego at the door)
What You Get:
- Competitive base salary, full benefits, annual and spot bonuses.
- Fantastically rewarding work environment.
- Flexible work timings.
- Spacious office in central Delhi near CP