Talent Acquisition Manager at Sensiple Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:41 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sensiple - Pre Sales & Solutioning Engineer (4-7 yrs)
Pre Sales & Solutioning Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Present the value of Profile products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
Job Qualifications & Skills :
- Minimum of 4-7 years of Pre-Sales and experience required.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language. Knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Profile products will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect, and help influence, make well executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the product's value.
- Must be open, flexible and creative in regard to time management and scheduling.