Manager HR at Sensibull
Views:919 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Sensibull - Head - Customer Success (3-15 yrs)
Customer Success Head
About Us Sensibull started as India's first and largest Options Trading Platform.
It is now setting up the first and largest advisor marketplace in India at scale - the 10x bet. We are solving what is possibly the most challenging problem in the investment space - how to make a common man investor profitable.
Sensibull is funded by and partnered with Zerodha, the largest stockbroker in India. We have tied up with the 4 biggest brokers in India, and many more in the top 10, making it one of the largest platforms in the trading space in India. We are operationally profitable, and looking to expand to other geographies. We are a product focussed, engineering-heavy, high-ownership team of 25 people.
- 5+ years of overall customer support experience in a B2C product company
- 3+ years of experience heading or managing support teams of at least 10 people in a B2C product company
- 3+ yrs experience with Freshdesk or similar ticket management solution, driving high NPS, process automation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Voice/Chat/ Emails support as an individual contributor
- Ensure the customer is heard throughout the escalation process
- Provide customer insights and bug reports to tech and product teams
- Look for ways to improve the product by listening to the users
- Build the team - hire and grow the customer support team Own the support function, set KRAs and KPIs for the team, create support processes.
- Oversee, measure, and monitor the output of all support team members Evaluate the tools available for the team and look for better solutions.
- Handle payments, reconciliations, and related operations
- Proven experience in building and managing a customer support team with high NPS History of driving successful change and improvement with impactful and measurable results.
- High energy and bias for action Excellent written communication skills in English A keen willingness to learn new things Patience, maturity, and genuine customer empathy Proactive attitude, initiative taker, finisher
Culture : Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues Challenging work A flat organization with no hierarchy.
Perks and Benefits:
Work life balance - we never bother you on weekends and post 8pm
Health insurance cover for both you and your qualifying family members. Upto 20 lakh in cover
Vacation policy: No limits on the number of days you need for your personal time off
Open door policy with leadership team. Co-founders are just a call away