HR Head at SenseHawk
Views:2032 Applications:638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
SenseHawk - Project Manager (3-6 yrs)
Project Manager (Operations)
SenseHawk is a leader in AI-powered software for the entire solar lifecycle. The company's powerful cloud-based platform, SenseHawk Core, is a completely integrated set of applications to support everything from solar plant design and construction to operation and maintenance. SenseHawk software has delivered data analytics for more than 17 GWs of solar assets across 12 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and has offices in India. For more information, please go to www.sensehawk.com.
Primary Role in Brief:
- Candidate will be responsible for formulating and upholding exceptional delivery experience of our products to our customers. Candidate will have business acumen to communicate with customers and internal team members. Some of the key attributes required for being successful at the job are operations management, time management, good team player, good negotiator, and technically sound.
- Candidate must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
Job Description :
- Maintain continuous vision on backlog, order under execution and orders executed.
- Ensure orders are executed as per customer requirements and satisfaction
- If there is a variance between customer requirements and satisfaction, satisfaction takes precedence.
- Maintain constant focus on improving the execution experience.
- Develop and update execution -related systems with the cross functional team
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and collaboration with the operations team.
- Focus on cost aspects of delivery to ensure execution is profitable at project level.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, particularly operations team, processing team, sales team.
- Represent SenseHawk in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned when business needs arise.
- Manage escalations quickly and effectively
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
Desired skills & qualification:
1. Someone who is curious, detail focused, methodical, organized, and most importantly self-motivated.
2. Degree in Science/Management/Engineering.
3. Previous work experience (between 3 -5 years)
4. Demonstrated success in meticulous planning and execution.
5. Good written and communication skills
6. Can work in ambiguous work environment
7. Proactive & takes initiative.