Lead Talent Acquisition at SenseHQ
Views:237 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Sense - Manager - Enterprise Sales (5-8 yrs)
At Sense, we are transforming the candidate experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Around 42% of the US Workforce is engaged in contingent work, and they represent 7% of the GDP. We are reinventing the way staffing companies build a long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first engagement platform to provide a "white-glove" service to the consultants. The way contingent staffing works is broken.
According to the American Staffing Association, between 10-20% of consultants drop off before their assignment starts and over 70% of them never get re-deployed through the same staffing agency. Our product, Sense is a consultant engagement platform specifically designed for Staffing Agencies that help reduce turnover, increase re-deployment rates, and gives you a real-time 360-degree view of the pulse of your consultants. Moreover, by automating the full candidate experience from recruitment to redeployment. Sense ensures no consultant ever falls through the cracks and helps eliminate expensive frustrating errors. Sense currently empowers and accelerates the consultant experience for the mid to large staffing companies with its world-class smart engagement and communication.
Our work at Sense is impacting millions of people around the globe and is instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Our products are growing quickly and becoming a core piece of technology for our customers, which allows us to build more and more solutions for them.
Reporting directly into our Director - Sales India, this Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for acquiring the enterprise customers.
- Manage sales cycles from lead to closure to bring on new logos
- Self-starter who can work independently and learn with the team
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate the company value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among new prospects
- Engage and educate senior level decision makers on the importance of our platform solution and validate client potential
- Partner with the BD, Marketing, and Product teams to develop account-based engagement strategies to build trust and deliver client value
- Provide superior client service to maximize client satisfaction and retention in partnership with our CSM team.
- 5-8 years of sales experience within the SaaS space
- 3+ years of enterprise-level sales experience in recruitment industry
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications which enables the sales process.
- Consistent track record of overachieving revenue targets
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
Additional Information :
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.