Lead - TA & People Experience at Sense Talent Labs
Views:1144 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
SENSE - Director - Customer Success (10-15 yrs)
At Sense, we are transforming the candidate experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce, and we are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationships with this workforce by creating the industry's first contractor communication and engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the candidates and contractors.
We have a strong Customer Success org in the US, and now were looking for a smart and savvy Customer Success leader to help support our (now three!) products and build our India customer operations from the ground up. The Director of Customer Success will act as a strategic partner to customers and will be focused on driving and scaling the company's ability to continuously add value and delight our customers. This role will be responsible for helping customers, supporting their ongoing issues and building strong, trusted relationships with our customers in all levels.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CS/M leader who is comfortable with building high-performing SaaS support teams and scaling organizations quickly. You will join a team of 20 in Bangalore (product development focused) and be responsible for building our support operations there. Our customers are primarily in North America, but we are growing quickly in EMEA and APAC so you will be part of scaling our operations globally.
You'll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with founders and CS leadership, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. We'll directly mentor you and you'll learn from those who've been at multiple successful companies.
- Collaborate with US CS, engg and product to run implementation, support and CSM for Sense customers
- Build a plan with our head of Product and CS leadership on how to hire, scale and collaborate with the team in Bangalore. You will set up how we work across time zones and offices to make our customers successful.
- Setup processes and measurement for implementation and support
- Regularly report to company executives on team performance and success
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Account Management to identify opportunities and at-risk customers
- Work directly with engineering and product to prioritize and build tools to help the team excel at their tasks and become more efficient
- 10+ years of overall work experience with at least 5+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Desire to roll up your sleeves. You will be tasked with building the team, but also the first boots on the ground of the CS org in India, so there will be hands on work at first to learn our product, customers and company
- Ideally combined background of SaaS and Customer Success experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for customer experience
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Technically minded - our CS teams come from a wide range of technically backgrounds, but comfort learning technical concepts and working with engineering to solve problems is required
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelors degree at a minimum