COO & Co-Founder at Senior World
Views:1225 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Seniorworld - Head/General Manager - Digital & Brand Marketing (4-10 yrs)
SeniorWorld is a well know startup founded by CXO's from large MNC like GE, Airtel. We are already market leaders in almost all the areas we have ventured into. We are trying to do things for a very special segment which is currently ignored by most of the brands across the Globe.
As a part of our growth strategy we are now embarking into building communities and related digital products & services and are looking for a rockstar who can take ownership of our digital marketing and Brand Strategies. You would be playing a key role in our growth strategies and will take full ownership of our digital assets and related execution responsibilities.
If you are a person who loves doing "Jobs never done before" and at the same time hungry to do something which can truly positively impact lives of our elderly family members. Then this is the job for you.
Your Core job responsibility would include :
- This position is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels and Google.
- Build a robust short & long-term Digital Performance Marketing strategy and help implement the same to maximise ROI while also building brand awareness.
- Acquisitions & Traffic Growth Bringing CAC down with a steady focus on quality user growth & retention.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Drive a mindset of building a pipeline of multiple experiments in digital marketing to drive growth.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and the business impact.
- Key tasks for this position is to drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- In-depth, hands-on experience in managing programmatic & biddable platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, DBM, Instagram etc.-
- E-commerce experience is strongly preferred. Exposure to Amazon Marketing & Tools will be great advantage
- Needs to own all performance platform delivery and proactively identify and suggest next steps for better CPAs.
- Ensure campaigns are optimized to maximize efficiency and minimize wastage.
- To grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Holds direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliate, remarketing, display, email and some social media.
- To Maximize Optimization: Continuously seeks optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- To Create and Develop Omnichannel Strategies: Support digital strategies to drive brand growth from all channels including geo-targeting, cross-channel purchasing, email acquisition in stores and other omnichannel customer segmentation opportunities.
- To Manage Agency Performance: Supervises external agency relationships for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, remarketing, social media, and display; review agency reports and run internal reports to monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
- To Communicate on Performance trends and results: Informs senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
- Improve the performance & managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Building GTM Strategies and working on PPC Campaign Management with an Annual budget- Driving paid acquisition marketing across all exhibition promoting channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, GDN, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), associate, retargeting systems, and so on.
- Testing different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce the company's product for each target group- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
- Establishing metrics, benchmark and reporting mechanism for the digital branding team to properly evaluate performance and gain insights
- Analyse creative performance by market and come up with new creative options working with the brand team Work on the forecasting of target assumptions during quarterly and annual budget and forecast periods, liaising with Design, Technology and Finance teams.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
Education : A suitable candidate will have a master's degree in Business Administration, from a premier institute
Experience : The candidate must have 4-10 years of experience in marketing or in complex/matrix environments. Preferably; this experience will be inclusive of at least 3 years experience in running digital & Brand marketing by self
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills are a must for this position. The position is a leadership position and communication must be effective down the line in order to ensure the proper execution of the roles/functions in all junior positions. This role will also be required to regularly make presentations to the Management as well as Stakeholders. In both these two cases, communication skills are an absolute necessity for effective conveyance of information.
- Leadership/People Skills: A good candidate will have to demonstrate strong leadership skills with an ability to move his peers as well as his juniors and have them follow a common vision. Great leadership should further be coupled with excellent people skills. People skills are what will makes people want to follow him and readily and happily apply his directives; hence improving the cohesion and functionality of the Product Management department.
- Analytical Skills: The candidate must also demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills. He should possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case. The Head of Digital Marketing also has to have strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop marketing strategies, which subsequently improves business performance.
- Integrity and Vision: As the Head of the Digital Marketing, it is necessary that he be a visionary who is future-oriented. A suitable candidate will also be a person of high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values; he also demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
- Ms Office: The candidate must be proficient in Ms Word and the Ms Excel analytical tools. He must also demonstrate expertise in the use of PowerPoint in order to create engaging content for presentations that he is required to deliver to other departmental heads, the Founders, as well as other stakeholders.
- Mobile App: You must have hands on experience in marketing mobile based product and Services.
- Technology: You must be a Marketing geek at heart and must also be aware of all ongoing tech trends. Exposure to AI & ML will be added advantage.