COO & Co-Founder at SeniorWorld
Views:865 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Seniorworld - GM /VP/Head - Product & Community (8-12 yrs)
SeniorWorld is a well know startup founded by CXO's from large MNC like GE, Airtel. We are already market leaders in almost all the areas we have ventured into. We are trying to do things for a very special segment which is currently ignored by most of the brands across the Globe. As a part of our growth strategy we are now embarking into building communities and related digital products & services and are looking for Product Heads, who can lead this for us.
Your job would be of almost a Business Head, who would be responsible for building & running digital products & communities at seniorworld. These products would be designed & run for both Indian & global markets in future.
Building Communities will be a key responsibility in this profile. We plan to build most engaged community of elderly people by using some advance cut through technology and content strategy.
If you are a person who loves doing "Jobs never done before" and at the same time hungry to do something which can truly positively impact lives of our elderly family members. Then this is the job for you.
Your Core job responsibility would include :
- You would be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You would also ensures that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals
- You would be defining the product strategy and roadmap for the digital products . The big one being building a digital community of elderly people over a Mobile App
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop marketing & sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Devising and executing Brand Growth Strategy
- Leveraging relationship with channel partners to plan and deliver AOP - Topline and Profits, as well as to execute New Initiatives
- Effectively managing the Digital marketing budgets for brand building activities and performance and GROWTH marketing.
- Stakeholder Management (Both internal and external) - Brands, Operations, Digital Marketing, Alliances with 3rd party
- This is a leadership position and you will be expected to act as a leader within the company
Required Qualifications of the Head of Product Management
Education: A suitable candidate will have a master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science from a premier institute
Experience: The candidate must have 8-12 years of experience in product management or project management in complex/matrix environments. Preferably; this experience will be inclusive of at least 4 years experience in running digital products which are delivered through mobile applications. The person must have previous experience in building & growing a digital community. Should have handled P&L for a large digital product.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills are a must for this position. The position is a leadership position and communication must be effective down the line in order to ensure the proper execution of the roles/functions in all junior positions.Additionally, the Head of Product Management is expected to collaborate with other product departmental heads in the performance of their intertwining duties. The Head of Product Management will also be required to regularly make presentations to the Management as well as Stakeholders. In both these two cases, communication skills are an absolute necessity for effective conveyance of information.
- Leadership/People Skills: As the Head of the Product Management Department, a good candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills with an ability to move his peers as well as his juniors and have them follow a common vision. Great leadership should further be coupled with excellent people skills. People skills are what will makes people want to follow him and readily and happily apply his directives; hence improving the cohesion and functionality of the Product Management department.
- Analytical Skills: The Head of Product Management should also demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills. He should possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case. The Head of Product Management also has to have strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance.
- Integrity and Vision: As the Head of the Product Management, it is necessary that he be a visionary who is future-oriented. A suitable candidate will also be a person of high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values; he also demonstrates calmness under pressure in order to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
- Ms Office: The Head of Product Management must be proficient in Ms Word and the Ms Excel analytical tools. He must also demonstrate expertise in the use of PowerPoint in order to create engaging content for presentations that he is required to deliver to other departmental heads, the Founders, as well as other stakeholders.
- Mobile App: As a Head of Digital Product, you must have hands on extensive experience in building and running successful mobile based products. You must have success stories where in you have created and run products with over 100K users / customers. Demonstration of your Product Management Skills in a existing fast growing product will be an added advantage.
- Technology: You must be a tech geek at heart and must be aware of all ongoing tech trends. Exposure to AI & ML will be added advantage. Exposure to project mgmt will be key in this role as you would be building some of the products from scratch. Must be well aware of Agile and other project management methodology.
CTC: 24-40 LPA