Recruitment Executive at Seniority
Views:299 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Seniority - Lead - Branding - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Lead - Branding
About Seniority Pvt Ltd. :
- Seniority is India's largest dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens.
- Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our website (www.seniority.in) and experience zones in Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore and Bhiwadi . We are backed by the $4.5Bn RPG Group.
Position : Lead / Head - Branding
Qualification : Postgraduate / MBA in Marketing
Experience : 4-7 Years in Branding
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description : The Role is responsible for strategy, planning, execution and achievement of brand linked business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Define strategy, focus areas and plans for brand awareness and customer interaction
- Marketing/Brand Awareness activities: plan, budget, develop and monitor marketing initiatives across marketing channels (digital, offline, content and social channels)
- Owning the brand's vision for the Private Label (PL) products and clearly articulating the strategy to management.
- Working closely with Sourcing, Design and Performance Marketing teams to map the entire product journey from sourcing to GTM strategy.
- Conceptualize, develop & ensure effective implementation of long & short term marketing & advertising strategies/plans in line with the overall business for achieving designated category/brand objectives
- Manage relationship with creative, media and PR agencies to develop innovative and efficient media plans for the Company
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insights
- Providing strategic guidance to the team develop strategies for detailed marketing plans and execution
- Overseeing annual plans, budgets on brands
- Manages direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases and executive presentations
- Prepare detailed documents, including comprehensive strategic plans, audits, promotional plans and well-researched POVs (e.g. strategic recommendations and opinions).
- E-commerce / consumer durable professional with Integrated Marketing Communication / Strategy Development / Category Management for a renowned consumer brand
- Relevant work experience of heading the marketing for brands and managing the communication and brand strategy.
- Preferably with a core marketing background or advertising agency
- MBA from a Top tier institution with a specialization in sales and marketing
- Successful experience managing a lean team and coordinating with creative agencies to plan, optimize and measure campaigns
- Extensive exposure to Media Planning & Management
- Proven expertise around consumer insights and market intelligence
Interested candidates can call us:9112255252