Recruitment Executive at Seniority
Views:322 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Seniority - Analyst - Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
About Seniority Ltd:
Seniority is India's first curated shopping destination for senior citizens. With a portfolio of over 3000 products, we have serviced nearly 60,000 customers across India for their medical and lifestyle needs. Started in late 2016, we have a unique offering tailored for over 120 million senior citizens across the country and have received a great response in the market witnessing month on month growth rates of over 25%. With a team of over 80 people spread across Mumbai and Pune, we are building India's best go-to brand for senior citizens and their caregivers.
Part of the RPG group, Seniority creates a seamless shopping experience for the elderly through their e-commerce website & exclusive Experience Zone in Pune. We have a strong community of over 150K+ seniors and a growing number of reputed brands as our partners.
Experts predict the elder care market to be valued at $3 billion and by 2050, it is estimated that the number of dependent adults in India will be at par with the number of dependent children. We at Seniority, see ourselves at the forefront of cutting across and being the first to capture such an untapped market.
So join us and be a part of the next big growth story!
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate from Top Institutes
1. Proven experience to show how data analytics shaped strategy, marketing and product.
2. Should have multiple examples of this based on current and past experience
3. Developing custom digital marketing KPI dashboards and delivering regular cross channel performance reports with actionable insights
4. Ability to translate business requirements into solutions, Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments while being able to shift priorities.
5. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimisation analysis with the aim of improving the efficiency of our overall digital marketing strategy any increasing ROI
6. Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
7. Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
Key Skills Required:
1. Very Strong Data Engineering/ visualization Skills using tools like SQL, Adobe Analytics, data studio, R, Python, Power BI, Advanced Excel, Adjust (App Analytics tool)
2. Should know advanced excel and have excellent data analysis skills
3. Strong understanding of how marketing works for a digital business. Good understanding of Adobe analytics, Firebase, Adjust, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Clever Tap and other analytics tools.
4. Experience in Adobe Analytics Tag implementation using DTM/Launch or similar tools like DTM, Google Tag Manager Etc. Mobile app tagging and tracking experience with Adobe Analytics.
5. Performing ad-hoc analytics, A/B testing and conversion optimisation analysis and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data.
6. 2+ years of experience in adobe analytics and digital marketing environment.