Senior Recruiter at Peoplepowered solutions
Views:76 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Workday Security Specialist - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Senior Workday Security Specialist
The Workday Security Specialist will be part of a Workday Security Team and will work closely with business partners, analysts, and cross-functional teams to translate security requirements into the configuration enabling role-based workflow and data security. As a Workday Security Specialist , you will serve as a subject matter expert, leading teams on complex projects and mentoring junior team members. You'll need to have a good understanding of Workday security and experience configuring domain, user based and role based security. This position will also participate in day to day security operations related to production support.
- Collaborate and consult with teams to understand HR business drivers, assess and scope projects, and incorporate relevant levers to drive execution of Workday security configuration across all HR modules (i.e. HCM, Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Reporting, Prism, Adaptive etc.)
- Provide hands on configuration of Workday domain and business process security policies and role assignments and provide sound solutions and recommending efficient security and organization solutions to support end to end business processes
- Maintain system and security assignment integrity in compliance with GDPR, internal process and controls, and any other regulatory mandates
- Provide the highest level of customer support via internal ticketing system and all other standard forms of communication and interaction
- Develop relationships with other Workday domain experts and critical users and partner with internal technology teams and vendors to ensure alignment of processes to systems and tools
- Act as an active member for the Workday community - staying ahead of Workday updates and practices to think innovatively and make recommendations to implement to deliver tactical benefits for security, organizations, or any other modules of interest to TIAA
- Be a trusted advisor and partner frequently with senior leaders, business stakeholders and other HR teams across the globe
- Supported systems authentication, security compliance and change management controls.
- Perform Entitlement reviews on periodical basis in all Production like tenants
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining SOPs for Entitlement reviews and process to provisioning the roles
- Document solutions to facilitate long-term operational support
- Document and transfer knowledge; develop capabilities of production support team for the gold tenant
- Serve as a point of contact to SMEs for their security needs and ensure best practices are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and support to all business units and other internal and external contacts and respond in a timely manner to customer service feedback.
- Perform hands-on activities to ensure project success and be responsible for evaluating technical, and functional requirements, as well as influencing the future roadmap to be in line with our strategic goals.
- 5+ years of proven Workday expertise designing, implementing and supporting Enterprise-grade security solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred in computer science or management information systems.
- Examples of actively led multiple end to end Workday Security projects and additional relevant experience in embracing and implementing solutions for operational improvements and automation
- Great analytical skills and creative problem solving, showing ability to trace root-causes, collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability and flexibility to multitask, prioritize, and organize multiple projects/tasks concurrently while meeting required deadlines
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory including Sarbox and GDPR
- Possesses advanced problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain relationships and interact well across all levels
- Must be a problem solver, thought leader and possess the in-depth technical security and organization expertise and credibility to provide meticulous guidance to our team.