Senior Wealth Manager/Wealth Manager - Bank (4-12 yrs)
Senior Wealth Manager/Wealth Manager - Bank
We are looking to hire seasoned Wealth professionals for our Banking Client across Southern Region.
Role : Wealth Manager/ Sr Wealth Manager
Internal Grade : Manager Upto AVP
- Minimum AUM (NON Casa & TD) requirements (ONLY TPP): 25 Cr for WM & 40 Cr for Sr WM
- Needless to mention, prior Investment Advisory/ Wealth Advisory of HNI clients is a mandatory experience. We welcome candidates from NBFC Wealth Firms/ Indian Private Banks & Foreign Banks who are currently managing U/HNI Client Relationships.
- CTC on offer upto - 28L (Based on Current/ Experience and AUM)
Location & Open Positions :
a. Bangalore : 4
b. Chennai : 6
c. Hyderabad : 4
d. Kochi : 2
e. Vijayawada : 1
f. Coimbatore : 1
g. Vizag : 1
Skills Required :
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other related field and an equivalent work experience in the relevant field.
- More than 4+ years of sales experience with lofty net worth clients in the financial sales industry.
- A professional qualification like CFA, CFP, CPA, MBA desired
- Good professional, interpersonal, written and verbal communication are most important skills.
- Excellent understanding of Investment products
- The Relationship Manager is considered to be the fulcrum of our entire business proposition
- He/ She is the face of the Bank
- Must demonstrate business development and excellent sales abilities.
- Should communicate and consult with internal and external clientele and introduce them towards the new products of the firm or Investment house to which they are employed.
- Should maintain good community and industrial organizational membership by active participation.
- Should have the capacity to build partnerships and work with others as a part of the team.
- Acquire, deepen and manage wealth management relationships across asset classes in excess of an average holding of over INR 50L+. These relationships are calculated as individuals, corporates, trusts, families, etc.
- Maintain the highest degree of learning required to be able to service these clients for products and services in the wealth management space.
- Have a strong working knowledge across product performances, taxation norms, global & domestic macroeconomics, etc.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets within the Pvt Bank and in other places.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.