CEO at Alphaxine Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:5347 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Wealth Manager - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
1) Client Service :
- Extensive communication with clients.
- Ability to discuss investment performance, economic and market trends
- Presentations to clients on financial and tax planning options and opportunities.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Formulating the strategies to increase the client base and acquisition of Institutional clients.
- Providing advisory services into various instruments like MF, PMS, Bond, Equity.
- Develop and/or deliver private wealth education sessions to clients and his peers.
- Assist in developing, implementing and communicating new procedures, products, and portfolio enhancements to service the clients.
2) Financial Planning :
- The core task is to strategize, drive and increase wealth business in order to achieve revenue targets in the Wealth segment.
- Develop knowledge of the client's entire financial and family situation and be able to structure a goal based investment plan.
- Understand and coordinate income tax planning and work closely with the client's tax advisors.
- Evaluate and discuss options to meet client philanthropic goals.
- Seek to establish a level of trust and confidence with the client so that any financial issue can be addressed and solutions offered.
3) New Business Development and Marketing :
- Develops leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
- Participate in sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist the Product and wealth research team with market and stock research updates.
- Selling products of Mutual Fund, Bonds, IPO and also Cross-selling of other financial products of the organisation.
Reports to : National Head and parallel reporting to Regional Business Head.