HR Executive at V-Konnect
Views:18198 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Senior Wealth Manager - Banking (2-14 yrs)
Vacant Locations - Delhi NCR / Mumbai
Exp. - Min. 2 Years (Wealth Background is must)
Profile Summary :
- Premium Customer (HNI/UHNI) relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI/UHNI families financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
- Provide the face of the Bank to the Ultra high net worth customers of the Bank.
Key Areas :
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve - BEST in CLASS- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
Interested talent can apply or for any query feel free to contact on 7906642722.