Senior VP/VP - Settlements - Bank (14-22 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Data Driven Efficient Team
- Create a strong partnership model with the Bank & other key stakeholders to transform the organization from a "Service Provider" to a "Partner to the Bank"
- Create a Data driven organization with strong governance Top down to review Business risk and drive the team towards efficiency & Innovation
- A very strong understanding & vision on leveraging the power of Data to improve client satisfaction and the overall Settlement Rate
People: Highly Motivated & Energized Team
- Overall responsible for a 150+ member team to ensure the Team is set up with the right pyramid, skillsets and diversity across Levels.
- Define key Objectives & KPIs for each of the Teams within the Equity Client Services & Settlement group & provide the right guidance & leadership to enable the Teams to achieve these KPIs
- Set-up objectives and review performance of all team members (Directly for L7 and L8, guidance for others)
- Monitor Productivity for Level 7/8 and create a measurable action Plan
- Plan & design resourcing strategy to manage work volumes, Support design of succession plans for key team members.
- Ensure adherence to all risk and control functions (QPM)
Process: Build Efficiency & Innovation
- Run the Bank: Create an environment of very strong Governance with a clear direction of driving efficiency & managing client expectations & KPIs across various processes within Settlement. Review the way processes are conducted to come up with a plan of making the organization profitable by driving standardization, industrialization and automation.
- Change the Bank: Create and manage a Change, Transformation & Innovation Roadmap for the Equity Client Services & Settlement Team. Work very closely with Change the Bank Team
and senior Bank stakeholders to drive efficiency within the group.
Client: Customer at the Centre
- Strong client focus, always put customer satisfaction first. Track record of maintaining effective customer relations and service program through delivery of SLA's
- Build a culture of "proactively" reporting the Good as well as Bad news to the client. Help in moving the Team from a reactive to a more Leading approach
- Redesign the governance within the Team to ensure all groups provide timely updates basis agreed cadence & KPI to the Bank stakeholders
- Establish a cadence with client to focus on innovation & efficiency across Process & Organization; build a culture of ideation & efficiency
- Initiate & maintain a cadence to focus on innovation & efficiency across Process & Organization (Ideation)
- An expert communicator with ability to influence large cross functional groups/forums as well external stakeholders
Market Knowledge :
- Strong understanding of market nuances in various markets.
- Strong understanding of market regulations like CSDR etc & its impact.
Must have skills:
- Should have min. 14-15 years ( Domain exp of 5 - 7 years recent)
- Domain - Fixed Income/Equity Settlements.
- Must have catered to EMEA, Europe, Asia and Emerging Markets
- Client /Stakeholder Management
- Team Handling experience
- Good communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.