Recruiter at The Talent Keepers
Views:742 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior VP/VP - Projects - Real Estate (23-30 yrs)
- Execute development project pipeline from inception to completion.
- Communicate and coordinate with partners, principals, stakeholders, and other departments within D.C. United to define project requirements and constraints and create and execute strategy.
- Create development budgets and schedules, then manage execution within those committed financial model parameters.
- Identify project exposures, develop risk management and contingency plans to reduce and/or eliminate project risks.
- Candidate must have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Must have managed end to end project management for high rise residential or commercial projects.