HR Recruiter at T&M Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1246 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Senior VP/VP/Assistant VP - Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
Urgent Job Opening for Assistant Vice President/Vice President
Company - SIDBI Venture Capital Limited (Mumbai)
1. Age not more than 40 years.
2. At least 8-10+ years of post-qualification work experience in one or more areas viz. Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Fund Raising, Early Stage Financing, Project Appraisal.
Experience as founder of a start-up will be an added advantage.
Educational qualification :
The candidates should be graduates with minimum 60% marks. Preference will be given to
1. Graduates in Engineering.
2. Chartered Accountants.
3. Post graduates in any subject including those holding two year full time degree / diploma in Management.
4. Chartered Financial Analyst.
Scope of work & desirable skills :
The scope of work shall include, amongst others:
- Raising of Funds from prospective investors.
- Build strong relationship with investors.
- Identifying successful business ventures and building adequate pipeline of investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment strategy for the fund.
- Ability to analyse project viability (both technically and commercially).
- Analysing historical and projected financial statements of prospective investee companies.
- Working with the team on key metrics to measure the financial returns on investments and mentoring them.
- Conducting investment appraisals, negotiations and structuring of investments.
- Preparing, presenting, and maintaining detailed investment documentation for the Fund's Investment Committee, Board of Directors and Investors.
- Overseeing due diligence and documentation of approved investments and compliance process.
- Commit and complete the investments in time.
- Monitoring existing investments in portfolio companies through stringent analysis of financial and operational results and nurturing/handholding investee companies.
- Conducting industry and market research and assisting in business development efforts.
- Reviewing periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by portfolio companies and preparing reports based for internal and investor communication.
- Working and creating profitable exit opportunities and exits from investee companies within timeline.
- Any other work given by SVCL from time to time.
The candidate should ideally have :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; proficiency in Excel based financial models.
- Demonstrated transaction experience on the buy side.
- Managed investment deals independently.
- The candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using computer/laptops and other electronic gadgets.